The Sherwood Vegan Market will be held on Saturday 10th September 2022 in the Main Hall and car park at Sherwood United Reformed Church.
While you are in Sherwood don’t forget to visit the local vegan shops, The V Spot and Faux Butcher.
Saturday 10th September 2022. 10am – 2:30pm.
Sherwood United Reformed Church, 1 Edwards Lane, Sherwood, Nottingham. NG5 3AA
(More to be confirmed)
- Abeyo Ethiopian Cuisine - Ethiopian vegan food
- Antemaccassa - I handmake gifts and essential goods from vegan fabrics and yarn. Headbands, knitted/ crochet hats and gloves, reusable face wipes, vegan wax wraps, bowl cosies, all-sorts! Upcycled vintage tablecloths and doilies. Hanging ornaments, bunting.
- Bake Off And Pie - We are Bake Off and Pie, an independent scratch bakery. Proud to serve the Basford and Sherwood community with no nonsense baked goods and ingredients since 2013. Bakery of the year 2018. Bake Off And Pie is also available during the week from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Boxed Drinks - I serve proper barista coffees from a quirky little fleet of vehicles….a classic Citroen 2cv van called “The Little Red Coffee Van” and an iconic Land Rover Coffee Truck as well as a vintage Coffee Box horse trailer.I use the amazing local independent 200° Coffee, roasted locally on Meadow Lane in Nottingham.We also serve sweet …
- Burrowed Hearts Animal Rescue - We have flyers/booklets about rabbit care, flyers advertising our charity that takes in unwanted rabbits & rodents and we have greetings cards and notebooks for sale.
- Carolina’s Chilli Hut - We serve delicious Vegan & Gluten free Tex-Mex hot food.Loaded Nachos, Tacos, Quesadillas, Classic Chili and Rice and other tasty treats.All Homemade with love View food hygiene rating
- Cinnamon Fern - Delicious sweet and savoury vegan crepes made fresh to order. Choose from a selection of classic combinations like our lemon & sugar, chocolate & hazelnut. Or have a tasty and healthy lunchtime treat with one of our savoury options like our ‘feta’, red onion, olives, tomato, oregano crepe, or create your own from your favourite …
- Clean and Natural - Giftwares, natural non toxic skin and haircare, crystals, bracelets, essential oils, diffusers, Incense and more.
- Clemie’s Vegan Cakes - The legendary Clemie is back with pop-up stalls selling Hallowe’en treats in October, and Christmas specialities in December. View food hygiene rating
- Creative Grass Ltd - We sell vegan friendly & dairy free sweets, chocolates & we make custom made gift boxes.
- Cute Little Bags by Wendy - Handmade personal and gift bags made from 100% cotton and cotton canvas in 4 designs. Also available aprons, bunting and face coverings.
- DAFFRIQUE - Unique items made from stunning Senegalese (West African) cotton wax fabric – clothing, bags, facemasks etc. Also, handmade and Senegalese jewellery
- Dolma - I set up my business, Dolma during lockdown. I love cooking in the mediterranean style as all the ingredients used to create classic dishes are fresh and full of flavour, as well as being healthy.My dishes do vary depending on the market and facilities available. I also like to keep things seasonal where I can.My …
- eden NIBBLES - Simply nibblicious treats that ignite inner wellness that are plant based, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free and nut-free.
- Epicuriosity - NOTE: Epicuriosity has now ceased trading. We’re a vegan business situated in Birmingham, producing small-batch dipping sauces and seasoning dusts of unique flavours… Pickled Onion Ketchup is our best seller! View food hygiene rating
- Khatti Meethi - Indian vegan streetfood (chaat, panipuri etc) vegan curries (takeaway) appetisers ( samosa etc) hot thali or Indian meal ( will change per market) lassi View food hygiene rating
- La Parisienne -
- Lesley’s Vegan Cakes - A vegan take on traditional, homely and delicious cakes. View Food Hygiene Rating
- Little Bean Homemade - Reusable versions of items we usually throw away. Think eco-friendly kitchen roll, sandwich bags, sponges and baby wipes!
- Loles Cosmetics UK - Vegan, Cruelty Free hygiene & cleansing products. Sanitisers, soaps, shampoo bars. Face & skin cleaning Biodegradable 100% cotton towels.My soaps awarded European Vegan certificate. All my Olive oil soaps dermatologically tested and certified.I offer refill for my sanitisers minimising plastic usage.
- Megz Crochet Creations - I sell 100% cotton face scrubbies, washcloths, shower puffs and soap savers to help the environment by reducing plastic waste.
- Nottingham Vertical Farm - We use organic methods to grow a selection of microgreens, herbs and gourmet mushrooms, at a small unit in Carlton, Nottingham.
- Origin Kitchen - Plant-based company that make dairy style alternatives. Currently have two ranges, our savoury style spreads and mousse style dessert. Origin Kitchen products are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Plantizza - Vegan, Neapolitan Pizza. Combining plant based innovation with Neapolitan tradition. View food hygiene rating
- Purely Sweet by Paige - Purely Sweet by Paige is a whole food ‘no bake’ bakery specialising in luxury raw vegan desserts. All of our desserts are refined sugar and gluten free – perfect for people with and without food sensitivities.The founder, Paige, created this unique business through the combination of a passion for baking and a drive to make …
- Saving Nemo - We are Saving Nemo, providing a take on fish and chips. We provide all the classics including battered tofu vish, fired chick’n, curry sauce to mushy peas. Our speciality is Cajun battered prawns with a mayan mango hot sauce (which is also supplied locally). We take pride knowing that the majority of our food is …
- Scenturion - Vegan, cruelty free, alcohol free designer fragrances, Arabian perfumes, ouds and musks. Scenturion fragrances are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- The Jam Lady - Jams, chutneys, marmalades, jellies, and curds. All of my products are made in small batches with locally sourced fruit and vegetables (some being home grown). Only natural ingredients are used in my preserves so you can be assured that you are getting a high quality product. I use 33% less sugar in my jams and …
- The Woodland Trust - Founded in 1972 the Woodland Trust is the largest woodland conservation charity and a leading voice in bringing the UK’s trees and woodlands to the attention of Government, land owners and the public. With a supporter base of half a million they were the first and remain the most significant contributor to woodland protections, restoration …
- TRL Handmade Furniture - We hand make all types of furniture in our Nottingham based workshop, using local independent companies to supply our raw materials which we then turn into beautiful furniture.-Tables-Desks-Bars-Chopping boards-Outdoor furniture
- Tropic Skin Care With Jade - Tropic products, which include skin, hair, body care and makeupAll products are 100% vegan, cruelty free and made using naturally derived ingredients.
- V-Ice Screams - V-Ice Screams is a Nottingham based independent vegan ice cream business. We (Stell and Symon) produce all our products from home in our converted parlour. We have an extensive range of flavour combinations including nut, soya and gluten free options. View food hygiene rating
- Vanilla And Wild -
- Vegan Junk - Doner kebabs. Burgers. Sos n egg muffins.
- WHIPPD! - We sell allergen free vegan soft serve ice cream.
If you are a trader and would like to book a stall, please see here.
There will be markets on 8th October, 12th November, 10th December 2022.