The Sherwood Vegan Market will be held on Saturday 11th June 2022 in the Main Hall and car park at Sherwood United Reformed Church.
While you are in Sherwood don’t forget to visit the local vegan shops, The V Spot and Faux Butcher.
Saturday 11th June 2022. 10am – 2:30pm.
Sherwood United Reformed Church, 1 Edwards Lane, Sherwood, Nottingham. NG5 3AA
- Abeyo Ethiopian Cuisine - Ethiopian vegan food
- Ajika - We produce an artisan range of chilli pastes locally in Doncaster using only natural ingredients. They are all vegan friendly and are a great addition to any vegan dish to add flavour and a bit of spice.
- Bake Off And Pie - We are Bake Off and Pie, an independent scratch bakery. Proud to serve the Basford and Sherwood community with no nonsense baked goods and ingredients since 2013. Bakery of the year 2018. Bake Off And Pie is also available during the week from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Block Party Bakery - We are a Nottingham based independent bakery with a popular vegan friendly range. Our vegan giant New York style cookies and our brookies come in a range of flavours to suit all palates.
- Boxed Drinks - I serve proper barista coffees from a quirky little fleet of vehicles….a classic Citroen 2cv van called “The Little Red Coffee Van” and an iconic Land Rover Coffee Truck as well as a vintage Coffee Box horse trailer.I use the amazing local independent 200° Coffee, roasted locally on Meadow Lane in Nottingham.We also serve sweet …
- Cinnamon Fern - Delicious sweet and savoury vegan crepes made fresh to order. Choose from a selection of classic combinations like our lemon & sugar, chocolate & hazelnut. Or have a tasty and healthy lunchtime treat with one of our savoury options like our ‘feta’, red onion, olives, tomato, oregano crepe, or create your own from your favourite …
- Clean and Natural - Giftwares, natural non toxic skin and haircare, crystals, bracelets, essential oils, diffusers, Incense and more.
- Clemie’s Vegan Cakes - 100% vegan bakery based in Hucknall. We make a large selection of cakes and sweet treats. View food hygiene rating
- cococheesecakes - Vegan cheesecakes! We have something for everyone: chocolatey, fruity, nutty, with gluten and soya free options. View food hygiene rating
- Creative Grass Ltd - We sell vegan friendly & dairy free sweets, chocolates & we make custom made gift boxes.
- Cruelty Free With Karen B - I handmake vegan wax melts and diffusers using vegan soy wax, vegan essential oils and naturally dried vegan flowers. All my packaging is plastic free and recycable.
- Cute Little Bags by Wendy - Handmade personal and gift bags made from 100% cotton and cotton canvas in 4 designs. Also available aprons, bunting and face coverings.
- Dash Vegan - Gluten free vegan treats, eco homewares, zero waste personal care, eco gifts, plant based dog food and treats and vegan merchandise.
- Dolma - I set up my business, Dolma during lockdown. I love cooking in the mediterranean style as all the ingredients used to create classic dishes are fresh and full of flavour, as well as being healthy.My dishes do vary depending on the market and facilities available. I also like to keep things seasonal where I can.My …
- Doughnotts - Fresh handcrafted Doughnuts. View food hygiene rating
- eden NIBBLES - Simply nibblicious treats that ignite inner wellness that are plant based, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free and nut-free.
- Epicuriosity - We’re a vegan business situated in Birmingham, producing small-batch dipping sauces and seasoning dusts of unique flavours… Pickled Onion Ketchup is our best seller! View food hygiene rating
- Falafel Baffle - I’m selling my vegan, gluten free falafel’s with my homemade hummus and dips, gorgeous salads all packed inside a soft pita bread.
- Gem’s Vegan Delights - Cookies, stuffed cookies and mini loaves.
- Harris & Rose - I’m a socially concious eco friendly shop! Everything we stock is plastic free, cruelty free and vegan. I also hand make bathbombs/shower steamers and macrame.
- Health from The Pleiades - I sell liquid vitamin and herbal supplement drops that are taken orally directly under the tongue.
- Hexafoil Tattoos - We are a 100% vegan non – toxic Holistic Tattoo parlour looking to let the vegan community locally know of our existence! We also sell a limited prints 1 of a kind artworks, handcrafted jewellery, real seeds and potted plants.
- Hogg Norton Fruit Liqueurs - We are a Fruit Liqueur Producer based in the Peak District, Derbyshire and we are passionate about our products. We make our liqueurs using the freshest fruit possible mostly from our own farm and gardens or the local area. We do not use any additives or preservatives so all the colour and flavour comes just …
- Holistic Sea Moss - Sea moss gel 300mg jars, packed with 92 of the 102 minerals your body needs.
- Karke - Lebanese vegan food View food hygiene rating
- Khatti Meethi - Indian vegan streetfood (chaat, panipuri etc) vegan curries (takeaway) appetisers ( samosa etc) hot thali or Indian meal ( will change per market) lassi View food hygiene rating
- Lesley’s Cakes and Bakes - A vegan take on traditional, homely and delicious cakes.
- Nelly’s Delhi - Vegan Indian street food. View Food Hygiene Rating
- No Baloney UK - Friendly local no fuss Ethical Affordable Tasty plant-based street food No fuss Ethical Affordable Tasty plant-based street food from Nottingham.100% vegan owned we are a friendly little self-funded venture who sell a range of homemade and original dishes – the most well known being the unique ‘Hot Toasty Dog’ (c.25k sold since 2015). View food …
- Nottingham Vertical Farm - We use organic methods to grow a selection of microgreens and We use organic methods to grow a selection of microgreens, herbs and gourmet mushrooms, at a small unit in Carlton, Nottingham.
- Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trusts - A stall to promote the work of the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust. Advice on wildlife gardening, volunteering and membership.
- Origin Kitchen - Plant-based company that make dairy style alternatives. Currently have two ranges, our savoury style spreads and mousse style dessert. Origin Kitchen products are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- PlanetAmi - Eco Shop🌿 based in Sherwood, Nottingham🏠100% vegan🐰100% natural🌱100% plastic free everyday products♻️ Natural soaps, toothpastes, bamboo accessories, health and beauty sustainable products✔️see more on:planetami.co.uk 😊
- Plantizza - Vegan, Neapolitan Pizza. Combining plant based innovation with Neapolitan tradition. View food hygiene rating
- Pola Ice Poles - Award-winning Sorbet & Gelato Poles handmade using all-natural ingredients and jam-packed with fruit! View Food Hygiene rating Pola Ice Poles are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Purely Sweet by Paige - Purely Sweet by Paige is a whole food ‘no bake’ bakery specialising in luxury raw vegan desserts. All of our desserts are refined sugar and gluten free – perfect for people with and without food sensitivities.The founder, Paige, created this unique business through the combination of a passion for baking and a drive to make …
- Scenturion - Vegan, cruelty free, alcohol free designer fragrances, Arabian perfumes, ouds and musks. Scenturion fragrances are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Vegan Junk - Doner kebabs. Burgers. Sos n egg muffins.
- Veganitis - Caribbean influenced home cooked 100% vegan food. Hot vegan meals, sides and homemade jerk sauce. View food hygiene rating
If you are a trader and would like to book a stall, please see here.
There will be markets on 9th July, 13th August, 10th September, 8th October, 12th November, 10th December 2022.