Our next Sherwood Vegan Market will be held on Saturday 12th March 2022 in the Main Hall and car park at Sherwood United Reformed Church.
While you are in Sherwood don’t forget to visit the local vegan shops, The V Spot and Faux Butcher.
Saturday 12th March 2022. 10am – 2:30pm.
Sherwood United Reformed Church, 1 Edwards Lane, Sherwood, Nottingham. NG5 3AA
- Abeyo Ethiopian Cuisine - Ethiopian vegan food
- Ajika - We produce an artisan range of chilli pastes locally in Doncaster using only natural ingredients. They are all vegan friendly and are a great addition to any vegan dish to add flavour and a bit of spice.
- Antemaccassa - I handmake gifts and essential goods from vegan fabrics and yarn. Headbands, knitted/ crochet hats and gloves, reusable face wipes, vegan wax wraps, bowl cosies, all-sorts! Upcycled vintage tablecloths and doilies. Hanging ornaments, bunting.
- Bake Off And Pie - We are Bake Off and Pie, an independent scratch bakery. Proud to serve the Basford and Sherwood community with no nonsense baked goods and ingredients since 2013. Bakery of the year 2018. Bake Off And Pie is also available during the week from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Boxed Drinks - I serve proper barista coffees from a quirky little fleet of vehicles….a classic Citroen 2cv van called “The Little Red Coffee Van” and an iconic Land Rover Coffee Truck as well as a vintage Coffee Box horse trailer.I use the amazing local independent 200° Coffee, roasted locally on Meadow Lane in Nottingham.We also serve sweet …
- Burning Sensations Pyrography - A variety of wooden boxes, plaques, magnets, keyrings etc. with images & sayings hand burned onto them.
- Chow Vegan Meats - Chow Vegan Meats sell packaged meat alternatives such as bacon, sausages, burgers & steaks as well as hot food ie bacon & sausage cobs and a weekly specials. All of our products are handmade locally.
- Clemie’s Vegan Cakes - 100% vegan bakery based in Hucknall. We make a large selection of cakes and sweet treats. View food hygiene rating
- cococheesecakes - Vegan cheesecakes! We have something for everyone: chocolatey, fruity, nutty, with gluten and soya free options. View food hygiene rating
- Creative Grass Ltd - We sell vegan friendly & dairy free sweets, chocolates & we make custom made gift boxes.
- Cute Little Bags by Wendy - Handmade personal and gift bags made from 100% cotton and cotton canvas in 4 designs. Also available aprons, bunting and face coverings.
- Delicacy of South Asia - We are Delicacy of South Asia (DOSA), a street food catering company based in Nottingham. All our Dosa (crêpe) are handmade with the freshest premium ingredients so you can be sure of the best quality food. Our menu will be as below Dosa with a choice of 4 filling ( cumin & spinach falafel , …
- Epicuriosity - We’re a vegan business situated in Birmingham, producing small-batch dipping sauces and seasoning dusts of unique flavours… Pickled Onion Ketchup is our best seller! View food hygiene rating
- Feed Me! Fully Loaded - We will be selling our range of cookie based products (Cookies, cookie bombs, cookie slabs) View food hygiene rating
- Harris & Rose - I’m a socially concious eco friendly shop! Everything we stock is plastic free, cruelty free and vegan. I also hand make bathbombs/shower steamers and macrame.
- Heather’s Bakehouse - Homemade vegan Brownies and Blondies
- Hexafoil Tattoos - We are a 100% vegan non – toxic Holistic Tattoo parlour looking to let the vegan community locally know of our existence! We also sell a limited prints 1 of a kind artworks, handcrafted jewellery, real seeds and potted plants.
- Hogg Norton Fruit Liqueurs - We are a Fruit Liqueur Producer based in the Peak District, Derbyshire and we are passionate about our products. We make our liqueurs using the freshest fruit possible mostly from our own farm and gardens or the local area. We do not use any additives or preservatives so all the colour and flavour comes just …
- Karke - Lebanese vegan food View food hygiene rating
- Khatti Meethi - Indian vegan streetfood (chaat, panipuri etc) vegan curries (takeaway) appetisers ( samosa etc) hot thali or Indian meal ( will change per market) lassi View food hygiene rating
- Little Bean Homemade - Reusable versions of items we usually throw away. Think eco-friendly kitchen roll, sandwich bags, sponges and baby wipes!
- Nattyroots Ital Juice - We are producers of quality premium organic vegan juices. All our products are produced without additives, artificial colours, preservatives, E numbers, gluten free and GMO free.
- Nelly’s Delhi - Vegan Indian street food. View Food Hygiene Rating
- No Baloney UK - Friendly local no fuss Ethical Affordable Tasty plant-based street food No fuss Ethical Affordable Tasty plant-based street food from Nottingham.100% vegan owned we are a friendly little self-funded venture who sell a range of homemade and original dishes – the most well known being the unique ‘Hot Toasty Dog’ (c.25k sold since 2015). View food …
- No Homers Deli - Handmade smoked and unsmoked deli slices, pie fillings, cook at home roasts and pie fillings. View food hygiene rating.
- Origin Kitchen - Plant-based company that make dairy style alternatives. Currently have two ranges, our savoury style spreads and mousse style dessert. Origin Kitchen products are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- PlanetAmi - Eco Shop🌿 based in Sherwood, Nottingham🏠100% vegan🐰100% natural🌱100% plastic free everyday products♻️ Natural soaps, toothpastes, bamboo accessories, health and beauty sustainable products✔️see more on:planetami.co.uk 😊
- Plantizza - Vegan, Neapolitan Pizza. Combining plant based innovation with Neapolitan tradition. View food hygiene rating
- Pro Pot - Healthy plant based vegan pudding protein pots, donuts, cookies and more full of natural wholesome ingredients with no refined sugars, gluten or dairy. Packed full of pea protein. (formerly known as Studio Pot)
- Scenturion - Vegan, cruelty free, alcohol free designer fragrances, Arabian perfumes, ouds and musks. Scenturion fragrances are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- The Jam Lady - Jams, chutneys, marmalades, jellies, and curds. All of my products are made in small batches with locally sourced fruit and vegetables (some being home grown). Only natural ingredients are used in my preserves so you can be assured that you are getting a high quality product. I use 33% less sugar in my jams and …
- The Woodland Trust - Founded in 1972 the Woodland Trust is the largest woodland conservation charity and a leading voice in bringing the UK’s trees and woodlands to the attention of Government, land owners and the public. With a supporter base of half a million they were the first and remain the most significant contributor to woodland protections, restoration …
- V-Ice Screams - V-Ice Screams is a Nottingham based independent vegan ice cream business. We (Stell and Symon) produce all our products from home in our converted parlour. We have an extensive range of flavour combinations including nut, soya and gluten free options. View food hygiene rating
- Vegan Junk - Doner kebabs. Burgers. Sos n egg muffins.
- Veganitis - Caribbean influenced home cooked 100% vegan food. Hot vegan meals, sides and homemade jerk sauce. View food hygiene rating
- Veggies Catering - Veggies Catering Campaign provides pure vegan catering for many campaign events, as well as festival, fairs & markets, and family celebrations. The menu includes our own burgers, handmade at our Sumac Centre base from organic ingredients. We also have samosas, our own sausage rolls and vegan cakes, made by us from organic ingredients, including organic …
- Vork Pies - Hand crafted, award winning pies serving them hot with peas. We use organic flour, they are all palm oil free and we are as environmentally caring as possible using biodegradable plates and cutlery. View food hygiene rating Vork Pies are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- When Pigs Escape – Documentary - An information stall about the upcoming documentary When Pigs Escape, which is about the story of Matilda, a pig who attracted worldwide attention after escaping from a farm in Nottinghamshire to give birth to her piglets in the woods. There will be a collection tin for donations and small items of merchandise, such as postcards …
If you are a trader and would like to book a stall, please see here.