The Sherwood Vegan Market will be held on Saturday 12th November 2022 in the Main Hall and car park at Sherwood United Reformed Church.
While you are in Sherwood don’t forget to visit the local vegan shops, The V Spot and Faux Butcher.
Saturday 12th November 2022. 10am – 2:30pm.
Sherwood United Reformed Church, 1 Edwards Lane, Sherwood, Nottingham. NG5 3AA
(More to be confirmed)
- Abeyo Ethiopian Cuisine - Ethiopian vegan food
- Ajika - We produce an artisan range of chilli pastes locally in Doncaster using only natural ingredients. They are all vegan friendly and are a great addition to any vegan dish to add flavour and a bit of spice.
- Antemaccassa - I handmake gifts and essential goods from vegan fabrics and yarn. Headbands, knitted/ crochet hats and gloves, reusable face wipes, vegan wax wraps, bowl cosies, all-sorts! Upcycled vintage tablecloths and doilies. Hanging ornaments, bunting.
- Betty Rose Bakes - Vegan sweet and savoury bakes. 100% natural with no artificial anything, using seasonal locally sourced ingredients. View food hygiene rating
- Boxed Drinks - I serve proper barista coffees from a quirky little fleet of vehicles….a classic Citroen 2cv van called “The Little Red Coffee Van” and an iconic Land Rover Coffee Truck as well as a vintage Coffee Box horse trailer.I use the amazing local independent 200° Coffee, roasted locally on Meadow Lane in Nottingham.We also serve sweet …
- Burning Sensations Pyrography - A variety of wooden boxes, plaques, magnets, keyrings etc. with images & sayings hand burned onto them.
- Cake Pull Up - Eat Fit, Get Fit. Healthier lower sugar, high protein bakes made without refined sugar or refined flour. Vegan chocolate & fudge. Custom orders and postal deliveries available.
- Carolina’s Chilli Hut - We serve delicious Vegan & Gluten free Tex-Mex hot food.Loaded Nachos, Tacos, Quesadillas, Classic Chili and Rice and other tasty treats.All Homemade with love View food hygiene rating
- Charlie’s Place - Charlie’s Place is a grass roots animal sanctuary, run by Claire and Wil, two people who have committed their lives to making the world a kinder place for animals. Animals of all different shapes and sizes and all different characters call the sanctuary home from cats to pigs, from ducks to donkeys, from hens to …
- Cherry Bear - We will be selling vegan sweets in cups, jars and bags.
- Cinnamon Fern - Delicious sweet and savoury vegan crepes made fresh to order. Choose from a selection of classic combinations like our lemon & sugar, chocolate & hazelnut. Or have a tasty and healthy lunchtime treat with one of our savoury options like our ‘feta’, red onion, olives, tomato, oregano crepe, or create your own from your favourite …
- Clean and Natural - Giftwares, natural non toxic skin and haircare, crystals, bracelets, essential oils, diffusers, Incense and more.
- Clemie’s Vegan Cakes - 100% vegan bakery based in Hucknall. We make a large selection of cakes and sweet treats. View food hygiene rating
- cococheesecakes - Vegan cheesecakes! We have something for everyone: chocolatey, fruity, nutty, with gluten and soya free options. View food hygiene rating
- Creative Grass Ltd - We sell vegan friendly & dairy free sweets, chocolates & we make custom made gift boxes.
- Cruelty Free With Karen B - I handmake vegan wax melts and diffusers using vegan soy wax, vegan essential oils and naturally dried vegan flowers. All my packaging is plastic free and recycable.
- Cute Little Bags by Wendy - Handmade personal and gift bags made from 100% cotton and cotton canvas in 4 designs. Also available aprons, bunting and face coverings.
- Daniele’s Cakes & Bakes - Gluten-Free Vegan sweet and savoury treats including cake, traybake, cookies, Tarts, Sausage Rolls, turnovers, pasties, quiches and Scotch Eggs
- Dash Vegan - Gluten free vegan treats, eco homewares, zero waste personal care, eco gifts, plant based dog food and treats and vegan merchandise.
- Doughnotts - Fresh handcrafted Doughnuts.
- Gem’s Vegan Delights - Cookies, stuffed cookies and mini loaves.
- Grazeebo - I sell different Vegan Street/Fast Food.I usually offer Fresh Cut Chips that can be Salt and Chilli seasoned or with vegan cheese. All chips cooked Gluten Free.Also offer my own unique receipe Vegan Kebab Meat for Vegan Messy Chips or Vegan Kebab Meat cob.Other menu options include:Mushy Peas and Mint Sauce as autumn and winter …
- Health from The Pleiades - I sell liquid vitamin and herbal supplement drops that are taken orally directly under the tongue.
- Helen Loewenstein Memorial Trust - The Helen Loewenstein Memorial Trust makes grants to cover course-fees and essential study expenses for student midwives in Liberia who would not otherwise have sufficient funds to become qualified midwives.We raise funds to pay for the grants through donations, standing orders, bequests, grants and events and through the sale of arts and crafts in our …
- Huns - We specialise in 100% vegan fried chick’hun burgers! View food hygiene rating
- Khatti Meethi - Indian vegan streetfood (chaat, panipuri etc) vegan curries (takeaway) appetisers ( samosa etc) hot thali or Indian meal ( will change per market) lassi View food hygiene rating
- Lesley’s Cakes and Bakes - A vegan take on traditional, homely and delicious cakes. View Food Hygiene Rating
- Little Bean Homemade - Reusable versions of items we usually throw away. Think eco-friendly kitchen roll, sandwich bags, sponges and baby wipes!
- Loles Cosmetics UK - Vegan, Cruelty Free hygiene & cleansing products. Sanitisers, soaps, shampoo bars. Face & skin cleaning Biodegradable 100% cotton towels.My soaps awarded European Vegan certificate. All my Olive oil soaps dermatologically tested and certified.I offer refill for my sanitisers minimising plastic usage.
- Megz Crochet Creations - I sell 100% cotton face scrubbies, washcloths, shower puffs and soap savers to help the environment by reducing plastic waste.
- Nelly’s Delhi - Vegan Indian street food. View Food Hygiene Rating
- No Baloney UK - Friendly local no fuss Ethical Affordable Tasty plant-based street food No fuss Ethical Affordable Tasty plant-based street food from Nottingham.100% vegan owned we are a friendly little self-funded venture who sell a range of homemade and original dishes – the most well known being the unique ‘Hot Toasty Dog’ (c.25k sold since 2015). View food …
- Nottingham Vertical Farm - We use organic methods to grow a selection of microgreens, herbs and gourmet mushrooms, at a small unit in Carlton, Nottingham.
- Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trusts - A stall to promote the work of the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust. Advice on wildlife gardening, volunteering and membership.
- Origin Kitchen - Plant-based company that make dairy style alternatives. Currently have two ranges, our savoury style spreads and mousse style dessert. Origin Kitchen products are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Plantizza - Vegan, Neapolitan Pizza. Combining plant based innovation with Neapolitan tradition. View food hygiene rating
- Purely Sweet by Paige - Purely Sweet by Paige is a whole food ‘no bake’ bakery specialising in luxury raw vegan desserts. All of our desserts are refined sugar and gluten free – perfect for people with and without food sensitivities.The founder, Paige, created this unique business through the combination of a passion for baking and a drive to make …
- Saving Nemo - We are Saving Nemo, providing a take on fish and chips. We provide all the classics including battered tofu vish, fired chick’n, curry sauce to mushy peas. Our speciality is Cajun battered prawns with a mayan mango hot sauce (which is also supplied locally). We take pride knowing that the majority of our food is …
- The Crop Club CIC - We are a not-for-profit social enterprise called The Crop Club CIC. We help people grow food in small spaces and make eco growing kits to grow herbs, vegetables and edible flowers. We make eco-growing kits using sustainable materials.
- The Jam Lady - Jams, chutneys, marmalades, jellies, and curds. All of my products are made in small batches with locally sourced fruit and vegetables (some being home grown). Only natural ingredients are used in my preserves so you can be assured that you are getting a high quality product. I use 33% less sugar in my jams and …
- The London Feel Good Co - We are The London Feel Good CoThe Vegan and Gluten-free artisan bakery products, we do our famous vegan sausage rolls has been nominated “best Vegan Sausage Rolls”; also different kinds of pasties, vegan and gluten free artisan cakes, vegan and gluten free frittatas, croissants, cinnamon rolls.
- The Woodland Trust - Founded in 1972 the Woodland Trust is the largest woodland conservation charity and a leading voice in bringing the UK’s trees and woodlands to the attention of Government, land owners and the public. With a supporter base of half a million they were the first and remain the most significant contributor to woodland protections, restoration …
- TRL Handmade Furniture - We hand make all types of furniture in our Nottingham based workshop, using local independent companies to supply our raw materials which we then turn into beautiful furniture.-Tables-Desks-Bars-Chopping boards-Outdoor furniture
- Tropic Skin Care With Ranyi - CREATING A HEALTHIER, GREENER, MORE EMPOWERED WORLDWe aim to be a force for good beyond beauty, and maintain our Infinite Purpose at the heart of everything we do at Tropic.Every one of our products is packed full of the freshest, most nutritious natural ingredients to nourish and transform your skin. Tropic are proud about sustainably …
- V-Ice Screams - V-Ice Screams is a Nottingham based independent vegan ice cream business. We (Stell and Symon) produce all our products from home in our converted parlour. We have an extensive range of flavour combinations including nut, soya and gluten free options. View food hygiene rating
- Vegan Junk - Doner kebabs. Burgers. Sos n egg muffins.
- Vork Pies - Hand crafted, award winning pies serving them hot with peas. We use organic flour, they are all palm oil free and we are as environmentally caring as possible using biodegradable plates and cutlery. View food hygiene rating Vork Pies are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
If you are a trader and would like to book a stall, please see here.
There will be markets on 10th December 2022, 14th January 2023, 11th February 2023, 11th March 2023, 8th April 2023, 13th May 2023, 10th June 2023, 8th July 2023, 12th August 2023, 9th September 2023, 14th October 2023.