The Sherwood Vegan Market will be held on Saturday 13th August 2022 in the Main Hall and car park at Sherwood United Reformed Church.
While you are in Sherwood don’t forget to visit the local vegan shops, The V Spot and Faux Butcher.
Saturday 13th August 2022. 10am – 2:30pm.
Sherwood United Reformed Church, 1 Edwards Lane, Sherwood, Nottingham. NG5 3AA
(More to be confirmed)
- Abeyo Ethiopian Cuisine - Ethiopian vegan food
- Bake Off And Pie - We are Bake Off and Pie, an independent scratch bakery. Proud to serve the Basford and Sherwood community with no nonsense baked goods and ingredients since 2013. Bakery of the year 2018. Bake Off And Pie is also available during the week from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Betty Rose Bakes - Vegan sweet and savoury bakes. 100% natural with no artificial anything, using seasonal locally sourced ingredients. View food hygiene rating
- Block Party Bakery - We are a Nottingham based independent bakery with a popular vegan friendly range. Our vegan giant New York style cookies and our brookies come in a range of flavours to suit all palates.
- Burning Sensations Pyrography - A variety of wooden boxes, plaques, magnets, keyrings etc. with images & sayings hand burned onto them.
- Burrowed Hearts Animal Rescue - We have flyers/booklets about rabbit care, flyers advertising our charity that takes in unwanted rabbits & rodents and we have greetings cards and notebooks for sale.
- Cherry Bear - We will be selling vegan sweets in cups, jars and bags.
- Clean and Natural - Giftwares, natural non toxic skin and haircare, crystals, bracelets, essential oils, diffusers, Incense and more.
- Clemie’s Vegan Cakes - The legendary Clemie is back with pop-up stalls selling Hallowe’en treats in October, and Christmas specialities in December. View food hygiene rating
- cococheesecakes - Vegan cheesecakes! We have something for everyone: chocolatey, fruity, nutty, with gluten and soya free options. View food hygiene rating
- Creative Grass Ltd - We sell vegan friendly & dairy free sweets, chocolates & we make custom made gift boxes.
- Cute Little Bags by Wendy - Handmade personal and gift bags made from 100% cotton and cotton canvas in 4 designs. Also available aprons, bunting and face coverings.
- Delicacy of South Asia - We are Delicacy of South Asia (DOSA), a street food catering company based in Nottingham. All our Dosa (crêpe) are handmade with the freshest premium ingredients so you can be sure of the best quality food. Our menu will be as below Dosa with a choice of 4 filling ( cumin & spinach falafel , …
- Doughnotts - Fresh handcrafted Doughnuts.
- eden NIBBLES - Simply nibblicious treats that ignite inner wellness that are plant based, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free and nut-free.
- Epicuriosity - NOTE: Epicuriosity has now ceased trading. We’re a vegan business situated in Birmingham, producing small-batch dipping sauces and seasoning dusts of unique flavours… Pickled Onion Ketchup is our best seller! View food hygiene rating
- Feast of the East - Nottingham based vegan street food company selling meals inspired by the flavours and ingredients of the Mediterranean / Middle East. View Food Hygiene Rating
- Gem’s Vegan Delights - Cookies, stuffed cookies and mini loaves.
- Heather’s Bakehouse - Homemade vegan Brownies and Blondies
- Lesley’s Vegan Cakes - A vegan take on traditional, homely and delicious cakes. View Food Hygiene Rating
- Little Bean Homemade - Reusable versions of items we usually throw away. Think eco-friendly kitchen roll, sandwich bags, sponges and baby wipes!
- Little Flame Hot Sauces - We make vegan friendly, small batch fermented hot sauce. Chillies are traditionally fermented with salt before being blended with other fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices and stabalised with cider. 100% plant based and free from any animal or animal derived products as well as being free from additional preservatives, flavour enhancers, thickeners or emulsifiers. View …
- Middle Wich Crafts - We are Ian and Jill,a husband and wife team, living in Middlewich, Cheshire. Our business is called Middle Wich Crafts. We make gorgeous, small batch, dairy free, gluten free fudge. Our FSA certificate is a 5 rating ( ‘very good’) which reflects our very high standards. The fudge comes pre-packed and people are welcome to …
- Nelly’s Delhi - Vegan Indian street food. View Food Hygiene Rating
- No Baloney UK - Friendly local no fuss Ethical Affordable Tasty plant-based street food No fuss Ethical Affordable Tasty plant-based street food from Nottingham.100% vegan owned we are a friendly little self-funded venture who sell a range of homemade and original dishes – the most well known being the unique ‘Hot Toasty Dog’ (c.25k sold since 2015). View food …
- Nottingham Vertical Farm - We use organic methods to grow a selection of microgreens, herbs and gourmet mushrooms, at a small unit in Carlton, Nottingham.
- Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trusts - A stall to promote the work of the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust. Advice on wildlife gardening, volunteering and membership.
- Origin Kitchen - Plant-based company that make dairy style alternatives. Currently have two ranges, our savoury style spreads and mousse style dessert. Origin Kitchen products are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Plantizza - Vegan, Neapolitan Pizza. Combining plant based innovation with Neapolitan tradition. View food hygiene rating
- Pro Pot - Healthy plant based vegan pudding protein pots, donuts, cookies and more full of natural wholesome ingredients with no refined sugars, gluten or dairy. Packed full of pea protein. (formerly known as Studio Pot)
- Saving Nemo - We are Saving Nemo, providing a take on fish and chips. We provide all the classics including battered tofu vish, fired chick’n, curry sauce to mushy peas. Our speciality is Cajun battered prawns with a mayan mango hot sauce (which is also supplied locally). We take pride knowing that the majority of our food is …
- Scenturion - Vegan, cruelty free, alcohol free designer fragrances, Arabian perfumes, ouds and musks. Scenturion fragrances are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Soul Nuah Soapery - Vegan friendly handmade bath and well being products, including natural accessories.We many products to help you with your bath time experience. Our products include: Shea butter bath bombs so they’re softer on your skin. Chill pills. Cold processed olive oil soap. Natural soap bags made of sisal, bamboo, rami and jute Himalayan, Mineral Bath Salts …
- Spring Water Mushrooms Buxton - We grow gourmet and medicinal mushroom sustainable grown on sawdust fed on Buxton spring water
- Straight Six Cafe - Straight Six Café is a unique and innovative project which focuses on the use of social business and the development and sale of a unique choice of traditional and Vegan street food to enable the application of this type of social entrepreneurship i.e., a positive branding of the resettlement and rehabilitation of people who have …
- The Dogs Daily - We are a natural plant-based pet bakery, our cookies are packed with flavour and smell and are to order. We have oats and cranberry, coconut date and cinnamon strawberry and banana bread, carob and coconut brownies, sweet bread with coconut topped with pineapple and papaya, blackberries, oats and cinnamon, oats and cranberries. We have natural …
- The Woodland Trust - Founded in 1972 the Woodland Trust is the largest woodland conservation charity and a leading voice in bringing the UK’s trees and woodlands to the attention of Government, land owners and the public. With a supporter base of half a million they were the first and remain the most significant contributor to woodland protections, restoration …
- Tropic Skin Care With Jade - Tropic products, which include skin, hair, body care and makeupAll products are 100% vegan, cruelty free and made using naturally derived ingredients.
- V-Ice Screams - V-Ice Screams is a Nottingham based independent vegan ice cream business. We (Stell and Symon) produce all our products from home in our converted parlour. We have an extensive range of flavour combinations including nut, soya and gluten free options. View food hygiene rating
- Vegan Junk - Doner kebabs. Burgers. Sos n egg muffins.
- Veganitis - Caribbean influenced home cooked 100% vegan food. Hot vegan meals, sides and homemade jerk sauce. View food hygiene rating
- Veggies Catering - Veggies Catering Campaign provides pure vegan catering for many campaign events, as well as festival, fairs & markets, and family celebrations. The menu includes our own burgers, handmade at our Sumac Centre base from organic ingredients. We also have samosas, our own sausage rolls and vegan cakes, made by us from organic ingredients, including organic …
- Vork Pies - Hand crafted, award winning pies serving them hot with peas. We use organic flour, they are all palm oil free and we are as environmentally caring as possible using biodegradable plates and cutlery. View food hygiene rating Vork Pies are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- XR Sherwood - XR Sherwood is a suburb group linked to Extinction Rebellion Nottingham. We aim to engage and educate ourselves and the local community in Sherwood about the climate and ecological crisis. The group is growing each meeting and aims to mobilise for the rebellion planned in September 2022, hoping to bring about the system changes that …
If you are a trader and would like to book a stall, please see here.
There will be markets on 10th September, 8th October, 12th November, 10th December 2022.