The Sherwood Vegan Market will be held on Saturday 14th May 2022 in the Main Hall and car park at Sherwood United Reformed Church.
While you are in Sherwood don’t forget to visit the local vegan shops, The V Spot and Faux Butcher.
Saturday 14th May 2022. 10am – 2:30pm.
Sherwood United Reformed Church, 1 Edwards Lane, Sherwood, Nottingham. NG5 3AA
(More to be confirmed)
- Abeyo Ethiopian Cuisine - Ethiopian vegan food
- Antemaccassa - I handmake gifts and essential goods from vegan fabrics and yarn. Headbands, knitted/ crochet hats and gloves, reusable face wipes, vegan wax wraps, bowl cosies, all-sorts! Upcycled vintage tablecloths and doilies. Hanging ornaments, bunting.
- Bake Off And Pie - We are Bake Off and Pie, an independent scratch bakery. Proud to serve the Basford and Sherwood community with no nonsense baked goods and ingredients since 2013. Bakery of the year 2018. Bake Off And Pie is also available during the week from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Bakin’ Me Crazy - Baked Goods – Cinnamon Buns, Cakes, Cookies, Slices, Brownies etc. View food hygiene rating
- Betty Rose Bakes - Vegan sweet and savoury bakes. 100% natural with no artificial anything, using seasonal locally sourced ingredients. View food hygiene rating
- Block Party Bakery - We are a Nottingham based independent bakery with a popular vegan friendly range. Our vegan giant New York style cookies and our brookies come in a range of flavours to suit all palates.
- Cinnamon Fern - Delicious sweet and savoury vegan crepes made fresh to order. Choose from a selection of classic combinations like our lemon & sugar, chocolate & hazelnut. Or have a tasty and healthy lunchtime treat with one of our savoury options like our ‘feta’, red onion, olives, tomato, oregano crepe, or create your own from your favourite …
- Clemie’s Vegan Cakes - 100% vegan bakery based in Hucknall. We make a large selection of cakes and sweet treats. View food hygiene rating
- Creative Grass Ltd - We sell vegan friendly & dairy free sweets, chocolates & we make custom made gift boxes.
- Cruelty Free With Karen B - I handmake vegan wax melts and diffusers using vegan soy wax, vegan essential oils and naturally dried vegan flowers. All my packaging is plastic free and recycable.
- Cute Little Bags by Wendy - Handmade personal and gift bags made from 100% cotton and cotton canvas in 4 designs. Also available aprons, bunting and face coverings.
- Dash Vegan - Gluten free vegan treats, eco homewares, zero waste personal care, eco gifts, plant based dog food and treats and vegan merchandise.
- Delicacy of South Asia - We are Delicacy of South Asia (DOSA), a street food catering company based in Nottingham. All our Dosa (crêpe) are handmade with the freshest premium ingredients so you can be sure of the best quality food. Our menu will be as below Dosa with a choice of 4 filling ( cumin & spinach falafel , …
- Falafel Baffle - I’m selling my vegan, gluten free falafel’s with my homemade hummus and dips, gorgeous salads all packed inside a soft pita bread.
- Gee and Gee’s - Here at Gee & Gee’s we make sauces and oils to even the most simple meals taste amazing. Each jar in our range has an amazing flavour profile, so you’re sure to a sauce for you. Initially our sauces and oils were designed to match perfectly with our handmade noodles (which we also sell) but …
- Gem’s Vegan Delights - Cookies, stuffed cookies and mini loaves.
- Harris & Rose - I’m a socially concious eco friendly shop! Everything we stock is plastic free, cruelty free and vegan. I also hand make bathbombs/shower steamers and macrame.
- Hexafoil Tattoos - We are a 100% vegan non – toxic Holistic Tattoo parlour looking to let the vegan community locally know of our existence! We also sell a limited prints 1 of a kind artworks, handcrafted jewellery, real seeds and potted plants.
- Holistic Sea Moss - Sea moss gel 300mg jars, packed with 92 of the 102 minerals your body needs.
- Karke - Lebanese vegan food View food hygiene rating
- Khatti Meethi - Indian vegan streetfood (chaat, panipuri etc) vegan curries (takeaway) appetisers ( samosa etc) hot thali or Indian meal ( will change per market) lassi View food hygiene rating
- Little Bean Homemade - Reusable versions of items we usually throw away. Think eco-friendly kitchen roll, sandwich bags, sponges and baby wipes!
- Loles Cosmetics UK - Vegan, Cruelty Free hygiene & cleansing products. Sanitisers, soaps, shampoo bars. Face & skin cleaning Biodegradable 100% cotton towels.My soaps awarded European Vegan certificate. All my Olive oil soaps dermatologically tested and certified.I offer refill for my sanitisers minimising plastic usage.
- Nattyroots Ital Juice - We are producers of quality premium organic vegan juices. All our products are produced without additives, artificial colours, preservatives, E numbers, gluten free and GMO free.
- Nelly’s Delhi - Vegan Indian street food. View Food Hygiene Rating
- No Baloney UK - Friendly local no fuss Ethical Affordable Tasty plant-based street food No fuss Ethical Affordable Tasty plant-based street food from Nottingham.100% vegan owned we are a friendly little self-funded venture who sell a range of homemade and original dishes – the most well known being the unique ‘Hot Toasty Dog’ (c.25k sold since 2015). View food …
- No Frickin Chicken - We’re No Frickin Chicken, a vegan mobile catering trailer which sells the tastiest fried ‘chicken’, burgers, loaded fries, shakes, whippy ice cream all from our retro Airstream trailer….. we’re a big hit wherever we go! View food hygiene rating
- Origin Kitchen - Plant-based company that make dairy style alternatives. Currently have two ranges, our savoury style spreads and mousse style dessert. Origin Kitchen products are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Plantizza - Vegan, Neapolitan Pizza. Combining plant based innovation with Neapolitan tradition. View food hygiene rating
- Pola Ice Poles - Award-winning Sorbet & Gelato Poles handmade using all-natural ingredients and jam-packed with fruit! View Food Hygiene rating Pola Ice Poles are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Scenturion - Vegan, cruelty free, alcohol free designer fragrances, Arabian perfumes, ouds and musks. Scenturion fragrances are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- So Good Kombucha - So Good Kombucha is a BIPOC women-owned social venture based out of Derby in the East Midlands. We are a small business with a big dream to do good in the following areas: to introduce the UK to the most delicious and authentically healthy Kombucha money can buy, and to be an eco-friendly business that …
- Soul Nuah Soapery - Vegan friendly handmade bath and well being products, including natural accessories.We many products to help you with your bath time experience. Our products include: Shea butter bath bombs so they’re softer on your skin. Chill pills. Cold processed olive oil soap. Natural soap bags made of sisal, bamboo, rami and jute Himalayan, Mineral Bath Salts …
- Studio Pot - Plant based Vegan Friendly cake jars, cookie mixes, guilt free protein treats, homemade granola and so much more handmade wholefoods with no refined sugars.
- The Jam Lady - Jams, chutneys, marmalades, jellies, and curds. All of my products are made in small batches with locally sourced fruit and vegetables (some being home grown). Only natural ingredients are used in my preserves so you can be assured that you are getting a high quality product. I use 33% less sugar in my jams and …
- Tropic Skin Care With Jade - Tropic products, which include skin, hair, body care and makeupAll products are 100% vegan, cruelty free and made using naturally derived ingredients.
- V-Ice Screams - V-Ice Screams is a Nottingham based independent vegan ice cream business. We (Stell and Symon) produce all our products from home in our converted parlour. We have an extensive range of flavour combinations including nut, soya and gluten free options. View food hygiene rating
- Vegan Junk - Doner kebabs. Burgers. Sos n egg muffins.
- Veganitis - Caribbean influenced home cooked 100% vegan food. Hot vegan meals, sides and homemade jerk sauce. View food hygiene rating
- Veggies Catering - Veggies Catering Campaign provides pure vegan catering for many campaign events, as well as festival, fairs & markets, and family celebrations. The menu includes our own burgers, handmade at our Sumac Centre base from organic ingredients. We also have samosas, our own sausage rolls and vegan cakes, made by us from organic ingredients, including organic …
If you are a trader and would like to book a stall, please see here.