The Sherwood Vegan Market will be held on Saturday 8th October 2022 in the Main Hall and car park at Sherwood United Reformed Church.
While you are in Sherwood don’t forget to visit the local vegan shops, The V Spot and Faux Butcher.
Saturday 8th October 2022. 10am – 2:30pm.
Sherwood United Reformed Church, 1 Edwards Lane, Sherwood, Nottingham. NG5 3AA
(More to be confirmed)
- Boxed Drinks - I serve proper barista coffees from a quirky little fleet of vehicles….a classic Citroen 2cv van called “The Little Red Coffee Van” and an iconic Land Rover Coffee Truck as well as a vintage Coffee Box horse trailer.I use the amazing local independent 200° Coffee, roasted locally on Meadow Lane in Nottingham.We also serve sweet …
- Burning Sensations Pyrography - A variety of wooden boxes, plaques, magnets, keyrings etc. with images & sayings hand burned onto them.
- Cherry Bear - We will be selling vegan sweets in cups, jars and bags.
- Clemie’s Vegan Cakes - 100% vegan bakery based in Hucknall. We make a large selection of cakes and sweet treats. View food hygiene rating
- Cruelty Free With Karen B - I handmake vegan wax melts and diffusers using vegan soy wax, vegan essential oils and naturally dried vegan flowers. All my packaging is plastic free and recycable.
- Feast of the East - Nottingham based vegan street food company selling meals inspired by the flavours and ingredients of the Mediterranean / Middle East. View Food Hygiene Rating
- Gem’s Vegan Delights - Cookies, stuffed cookies and mini loaves.
- Grazeebo - I sell different Vegan Street/Fast Food.I usually offer Fresh Cut Chips that can be Salt and Chilli seasoned or with vegan cheese. All chips cooked Gluten Free.Also offer my own unique receipe Vegan Kebab Meat for Vegan Messy Chips or Vegan Kebab Meat cob.Other menu options include:Mushy Peas and Mint Sauce as autumn and winter …
- Lesley’s Cakes and Bakes - A vegan take on traditional, homely and delicious cakes.
- Little Bean Homemade - Reusable versions of items we usually throw away. Think eco-friendly kitchen roll, sandwich bags, sponges and baby wipes!
- Loles Cosmetics UK - Vegan, Cruelty Free hygiene & cleansing products. Sanitisers, soaps, shampoo bars. Face & skin cleaning Biodegradable 100% cotton towels.My soaps awarded European Vegan certificate. All my Olive oil soaps dermatologically tested and certified.I offer refill for my sanitisers minimising plastic usage.
- No Frickin Chicken - We’re No Frickin Chicken, a vegan mobile catering trailer which sells the tastiest fried ‘chicken’, burgers, loaded fries, shakes, whippy ice cream all from our retro Airstream trailer….. we’re a big hit wherever we go! View food hygiene rating
- Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trusts - A stall to promote the work of the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust. Advice on wildlife gardening, volunteering and membership.
- Origin Kitchen - Plant-based company that make dairy style alternatives. Currently have two ranges, our savoury style spreads and mousse style dessert. Origin Kitchen products are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Plantizza - Vegan, Neapolitan Pizza. Combining plant based innovation with Neapolitan tradition. View food hygiene rating
- Soul Nuah Soapery - Vegan friendly handmade bath and well being products, including natural accessories.We many products to help you with your bath time experience. Our products include: Shea butter bath bombs so they’re softer on your skin. Chill pills. Cold processed olive oil soap. Natural soap bags made of sisal, bamboo, rami and jute Himalayan, Mineral Bath Salts …
- The Woodland Trust - Founded in 1972 the Woodland Trust is the largest woodland conservation charity and a leading voice in bringing the UK’s trees and woodlands to the attention of Government, land owners and the public. With a supporter base of half a million they were the first and remain the most significant contributor to woodland protections, restoration …
- V-Ice Screams - V-Ice Screams is a Nottingham based independent vegan ice cream business. We (Stell and Symon) produce all our products from home in our converted parlour. We have an extensive range of flavour combinations including nut, soya and gluten free options. View food hygiene rating
- Vegan Junk - Doner kebabs. Burgers. Sos n egg muffins.
- Veggies Catering - Veggies Catering Campaign provides pure vegan catering for many campaign events, as well as festival, fairs & markets, and family celebrations. The menu includes our own burgers, handmade at our Sumac Centre base from organic ingredients. We also have samosas, our own sausage rolls and vegan cakes, made by us from organic ingredients, including organic …
If you are a trader and would like to book a stall, please see here.
There will be markets on 12th November 2022, 10th December 2022, 14th January 2023, 11th February 2023, 11th March 2023, 8th April 2023, 13th May 2023, 10th June 2023, 8th July 2023, 12th August 2023, 9th September 2023, 14th October 2023.