The Sherwood Vegan Market will be held on Saturday 8th October 2022 in the Main Hall and car park at Sherwood United Reformed Church.
While you are in Sherwood don’t forget to visit the local vegan shops, The V Spot and Faux Butcher.
Saturday 8th October 2022. 10am – 2:30pm.
Sherwood United Reformed Church, 1 Edwards Lane, Sherwood, Nottingham. NG5 3AA
(More to be confirmed)
- Abeyo Ethiopian Cuisine - Ethiopian vegan food
- Antemaccassa - I handmake gifts and essential goods from vegan fabrics and yarn. Headbands, knitted/ crochet hats and gloves, reusable face wipes, vegan wax wraps, bowl cosies, all-sorts! Upcycled vintage tablecloths and doilies. Hanging ornaments, bunting.
- Boxed Drinks - I serve proper barista coffees from a quirky little fleet of vehicles….a classic Citroen 2cv van called “The Little Red Coffee Van” and an iconic Land Rover Coffee Truck as well as a vintage Coffee Box horse trailer.I use the amazing local independent 200° Coffee, roasted locally on Meadow Lane in Nottingham.We also serve sweet …
- Burning Sensations Pyrography - A variety of wooden boxes, plaques, magnets, keyrings etc. with images & sayings hand burned onto them.
- Burrowed Hearts Animal Rescue - We have flyers/booklets about rabbit care, flyers advertising our charity that takes in unwanted rabbits & rodents and we have greetings cards and notebooks for sale.
- Cherry Bear - We will be selling vegan sweets in cups, jars and bags.
- Cinnamon Fern - Delicious sweet and savoury vegan crepes made fresh to order. Choose from a selection of classic combinations like our lemon & sugar, chocolate & hazelnut. Or have a tasty and healthy lunchtime treat with one of our savoury options like our ‘feta’, red onion, olives, tomato, oregano crepe, or create your own from your favourite …
- Clemie’s Vegan Cakes - The legendary Clemie is back with pop-up stalls selling Hallowe’en treats in October, and Christmas specialities in December. View food hygiene rating
- Creative Grass Ltd - We sell vegan friendly & dairy free sweets, chocolates & we make custom made gift boxes.
- Cruelty Free With Karen B - I handmake vegan wax melts and diffusers using vegan soy wax, vegan essential oils and naturally dried vegan flowers. All my packaging is plastic free and recycable.
- Feast of the East - Nottingham based vegan street food company selling meals inspired by the flavours and ingredients of the Mediterranean / Middle East. View Food Hygiene Rating
- Gem’s Vegan Delights - Cookies, stuffed cookies and mini loaves.
- Grazeebo - I sell different Vegan Street/Fast Food.I usually offer Fresh Cut Chips that can be Salt and Chilli seasoned or with vegan cheese. All chips cooked Gluten Free.Also offer my own unique receipe Vegan Kebab Meat for Vegan Messy Chips or Vegan Kebab Meat cob.Other menu options include:Mushy Peas and Mint Sauce as autumn and winter …
- Health from The Pleiades - I sell liquid vitamin and herbal supplement drops that are taken orally directly under the tongue.
- Khatti Meethi - Indian vegan streetfood (chaat, panipuri etc) vegan curries (takeaway) appetisers ( samosa etc) hot thali or Indian meal ( will change per market) lassi View food hygiene rating
- Lesley’s Vegan Cakes - A vegan take on traditional, homely and delicious cakes. View Food Hygiene Rating
- Little Bean Homemade - Reusable versions of items we usually throw away. Think eco-friendly kitchen roll, sandwich bags, sponges and baby wipes!
- Loles Cosmetics UK - Vegan, Cruelty Free hygiene & cleansing products. Sanitisers, soaps, shampoo bars. Face & skin cleaning Biodegradable 100% cotton towels.My soaps awarded European Vegan certificate. All my Olive oil soaps dermatologically tested and certified.I offer refill for my sanitisers minimising plastic usage.
- Nelly’s Delhi - Vegan Indian street food. View Food Hygiene Rating
- No Baloney UK - Friendly local no fuss Ethical Affordable Tasty plant-based street food No fuss Ethical Affordable Tasty plant-based street food from Nottingham.100% vegan owned we are a friendly little self-funded venture who sell a range of homemade and original dishes – the most well known being the unique ‘Hot Toasty Dog’ (c.25k sold since 2015). View food …
- No Frickin Chicken - We’re No Frickin Chicken, a vegan mobile catering trailer which sells the tastiest fried ‘chicken’, burgers, loaded fries, shakes, whippy ice cream all from our retro Airstream trailer….. we’re a big hit wherever we go! View food hygiene rating
- Nottingham Vertical Farm - We use organic methods to grow a selection of microgreens, herbs and gourmet mushrooms, at a small unit in Carlton, Nottingham.
- Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trusts - A stall to promote the work of the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust. Advice on wildlife gardening, volunteering and membership.
- Origin Kitchen - Plant-based company that make dairy style alternatives. Currently have two ranges, our savoury style spreads and mousse style dessert. Origin Kitchen products are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Plantizza - Vegan, Neapolitan Pizza. Combining plant based innovation with Neapolitan tradition. View food hygiene rating
- Soul Nuah Soapery - Vegan friendly handmade bath and well being products, including natural accessories.We many products to help you with your bath time experience. Our products include: Shea butter bath bombs so they’re softer on your skin. Chill pills. Cold processed olive oil soap. Natural soap bags made of sisal, bamboo, rami and jute Himalayan, Mineral Bath Salts …
- The Crop Club CIC - We are a not-for-profit social enterprise called The Crop Club CIC. We help people grow food in small spaces and make eco growing kits to grow herbs, vegetables and edible flowers. We make eco-growing kits using sustainable materials.
- The London Feel Good Co - We are The London Feel Good CoThe Vegan and Gluten-free artisan bakery products, we do our famous vegan sausage rolls has been nominated “best Vegan Sausage Rolls”; also different kinds of pasties, vegan and gluten free artisan cakes, vegan and gluten free frittatas, croissants, cinnamon rolls.
- The Woodland Trust - Founded in 1972 the Woodland Trust is the largest woodland conservation charity and a leading voice in bringing the UK’s trees and woodlands to the attention of Government, land owners and the public. With a supporter base of half a million they were the first and remain the most significant contributor to woodland protections, restoration …
- TRL Handmade Furniture - We hand make all types of furniture in our Nottingham based workshop, using local independent companies to supply our raw materials which we then turn into beautiful furniture.-Tables-Desks-Bars-Chopping boards-Outdoor furniture
- Tropic Skin Care With Jade - Tropic products, which include skin, hair, body care and makeupAll products are 100% vegan, cruelty free and made using naturally derived ingredients.
- V-Ice Screams - V-Ice Screams is a Nottingham based independent vegan ice cream business. We (Stell and Symon) produce all our products from home in our converted parlour. We have an extensive range of flavour combinations including nut, soya and gluten free options. View food hygiene rating
- Vanilla And Wild -
- Vegan Junk - Doner kebabs. Burgers. Sos n egg muffins.
- Veganitis - Caribbean influenced home cooked 100% vegan food. Hot vegan meals, sides and homemade jerk sauce. View food hygiene rating
- Vibez Drinks - Refreshing Hibiscus all natural flavoured water. Zero sugar and less than 14 calories
- Vork Pies - Hand crafted, award winning pies serving them hot with peas. We use organic flour, they are all palm oil free and we are as environmentally caring as possible using biodegradable plates and cutlery. View food hygiene rating Vork Pies are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
If you are a trader and would like to book a stall, please see here.
There will be markets on 12th November 2022, 10th December 2022, 14th January 2023, 11th February 2023, 11th March 2023, 8th April 2023, 13th May 2023, 10th June 2023, 8th July 2023, 12th August 2023, 9th September 2023, 14th October 2023.