The Sherwood Vegan Market will be held on Saturday 9th April 2022 in the Main Hall and car park at Sherwood United Reformed Church.
While you are in Sherwood don’t forget to visit the local vegan shops, The V Spot and Faux Butcher.
Saturday 9th April 2022. 10am – 2:30pm.
Sherwood United Reformed Church, 1 Edwards Lane, Sherwood, Nottingham. NG5 3AA
- Abeyo Ethiopian Cuisine - Ethiopian vegan food
- Ajika - We produce an artisan range of chilli pastes locally in Doncaster using only natural ingredients. They are all vegan friendly and are a great addition to any vegan dish to add flavour and a bit of spice.
- Antemaccassa - I handmake gifts and essential goods from vegan fabrics and yarn. Headbands, knitted/ crochet hats and gloves, reusable face wipes, vegan wax wraps, bowl cosies, all-sorts! Upcycled vintage tablecloths and doilies. Hanging ornaments, bunting.
- Bake Off And Pie - We are Bake Off and Pie, an independent scratch bakery. Proud to serve the Basford and Sherwood community with no nonsense baked goods and ingredients since 2013. Bakery of the year 2018. Bake Off And Pie is also available during the week from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Boxed Drinks - I serve proper barista coffees from a quirky little fleet of vehicles….a classic Citroen 2cv van called “The Little Red Coffee Van” and an iconic Land Rover Coffee Truck as well as a vintage Coffee Box horse trailer.I use the amazing local independent 200° Coffee, roasted locally on Meadow Lane in Nottingham.We also serve sweet …
- Burning Sensations Pyrography - A variety of wooden boxes, plaques, magnets, keyrings etc. with images & sayings hand burned onto them.
- Chow Vegan Meats - Chow Vegan Meats sell packaged meat alternatives such as bacon, sausages, burgers & steaks as well as hot food ie bacon & sausage cobs and a weekly specials. All of our products are handmade locally.
- Cinnamon Fern - Delicious sweet and savoury vegan crepes made fresh to order. Choose from a selection of classic combinations like our lemon & sugar, chocolate & hazelnut. Or have a tasty and healthy lunchtime treat with one of our savoury options like our ‘feta’, red onion, olives, tomato, oregano crepe, or create your own from your favourite …
- Clemie’s Vegan Cakes - The legendary Clemie is back with pop-up stalls selling Hallowe’en treats in October, and Christmas specialities in December. View food hygiene rating
- cococheesecakes - Vegan cheesecakes! We have something for everyone: chocolatey, fruity, nutty, with gluten and soya free options. View food hygiene rating
- Creative Grass Ltd - We sell vegan friendly & dairy free sweets, chocolates & we make custom made gift boxes.
- Dash Vegan - Gluten free vegan treats, eco homewares, zero waste personal care, eco gifts, plant based dog food and treats and vegan merchandise.
- Delicacy of South Asia - We are Delicacy of South Asia (DOSA), a street food catering company based in Nottingham. All our Dosa (crêpe) are handmade with the freshest premium ingredients so you can be sure of the best quality food. Our menu will be as below Dosa with a choice of 4 filling ( cumin & spinach falafel , …
- eden NIBBLES - Simply nibblicious treats that ignite inner wellness that are plant based, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free and nut-free.
- Falafel Baffle - I’m selling my vegan, gluten free falafel’s with my homemade hummus and dips, gorgeous salads all packed inside a soft pita bread.
- Feed Me! Fully Loaded - We will be selling our range of cookie based products (Cookies, cookie bombs, cookie slabs) View food hygiene rating
- Gem’s Vegan Delights - Cookies, stuffed cookies and mini loaves.
- Hogg Norton Fruit Liqueurs - We are a Fruit Liqueur Producer based in the Peak District, Derbyshire and we are passionate about our products. We make our liqueurs using the freshest fruit possible mostly from our own farm and gardens or the local area. We do not use any additives or preservatives so all the colour and flavour comes just …
- Holistic Sea Moss - Sea moss gel 300mg jars, packed with 92 of the 102 minerals your body needs.
- Khatti Meethi - Indian vegan streetfood (chaat, panipuri etc) vegan curries (takeaway) appetisers ( samosa etc) hot thali or Indian meal ( will change per market) lassi View food hygiene rating
- Lesley’s Vegan Cakes - A vegan take on traditional, homely and delicious cakes. View Food Hygiene Rating
- Little Bean Homemade - Reusable versions of items we usually throw away. Think eco-friendly kitchen roll, sandwich bags, sponges and baby wipes!
- Loles Cosmetics UK - Vegan, Cruelty Free hygiene & cleansing products. Sanitisers, soaps, shampoo bars. Face & skin cleaning Biodegradable 100% cotton towels.My soaps awarded European Vegan certificate. All my Olive oil soaps dermatologically tested and certified.I offer refill for my sanitisers minimising plastic usage.
- Luisa’s Vegan chocolates - Award winning bean-to-bar chocolate
- Nelly’s Delhi - Vegan Indian street food. View Food Hygiene Rating
- No Homers Deli - Handmade smoked and unsmoked deli slices, pie fillings, cook at home roasts and pie fillings. View food hygiene rating.
- Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trusts - A stall to promote the work of the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust. Advice on wildlife gardening, volunteering and membership.
- Origin Kitchen - Plant-based company that make dairy style alternatives. Currently have two ranges, our savoury style spreads and mousse style dessert. Origin Kitchen products are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- PlanetAmi - Eco Shop🌿 based in Sherwood, Nottingham🏠100% vegan🐰100% natural🌱100% plastic free everyday products♻️ Natural soaps, toothpastes, bamboo accessories, health and beauty sustainable products✔️see more on:planetami.co.uk 😊
- Plantizza - Vegan, Neapolitan Pizza. Combining plant based innovation with Neapolitan tradition. View food hygiene rating
- Pro Pot - Healthy plant based vegan pudding protein pots, donuts, cookies and more full of natural wholesome ingredients with no refined sugars, gluten or dairy. Packed full of pea protein. (formerly known as Studio Pot)
- Purely Sweet by Paige - Purely Sweet by Paige is a whole food ‘no bake’ bakery specialising in luxury raw vegan desserts. All of our desserts are refined sugar and gluten free – perfect for people with and without food sensitivities.The founder, Paige, created this unique business through the combination of a passion for baking and a drive to make …
- Scenturion - Vegan, cruelty free, alcohol free designer fragrances, Arabian perfumes, ouds and musks. Scenturion fragrances are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- So Good Kombucha - So Good Kombucha is a BIPOC women-owned social venture based out of Derby in the East Midlands. We are a small business with a big dream to do good in the following areas: to introduce the UK to the most delicious and authentically healthy Kombucha money can buy, and to be an eco-friendly business that …
- Soul Nuah Soapery - Vegan friendly handmade bath and well being products, including natural accessories.We many products to help you with your bath time experience. Our products include: Shea butter bath bombs so they’re softer on your skin. Chill pills. Cold processed olive oil soap. Natural soap bags made of sisal, bamboo, rami and jute Himalayan, Mineral Bath Salts …
- Surge Sanctuary - We are a newly established animal sanctuary located on an 18 acre site in the rural Midlands of England.Our mission is to offer a lifelong, no-kill, safe haven and forever home to abused and unwanted animals.
- Tess & Friends - Tess & Friends hand sew taxidermy style animal heads which make beautiful wall decorations. They are easy to hang up and suit any room. They come in a wide range of fabrics, textures and sizes. Animals range from elephants to rabbits, flamingos to chickens. As they are all handmade they can be customised or specific …
- The Bournville Candle Company - I make handmade candles, wax melts and reed diffusers in a range of signature scent collections. The wax I use is 100% natural plant-based soy, and everything is vegan, cruelty-free, and has been ethically sourced. All packaging used is recyclable or reusable. Everything is made by me in small batches at my home in Bournville. …
- The Jam Lady - Jams, chutneys, marmalades, jellies, and curds. All of my products are made in small batches with locally sourced fruit and vegetables (some being home grown). Only natural ingredients are used in my preserves so you can be assured that you are getting a high quality product. I use 33% less sugar in my jams and …
- V-Ice Screams - V-Ice Screams is a Nottingham based independent vegan ice cream business. We (Stell and Symon) produce all our products from home in our converted parlour. We have an extensive range of flavour combinations including nut, soya and gluten free options. View food hygiene rating
- Vegan Junk - Doner kebabs. Burgers. Sos n egg muffins.
- Veganitis - Caribbean influenced home cooked 100% vegan food. Hot vegan meals, sides and homemade jerk sauce. View food hygiene rating
- Veggies Catering - Veggies Catering Campaign provides pure vegan catering for many campaign events, as well as festival, fairs & markets, and family celebrations. The menu includes our own burgers, handmade at our Sumac Centre base from organic ingredients. We also have samosas, our own sausage rolls and vegan cakes, made by us from organic ingredients, including organic …
- Vork Pies - Hand crafted, award winning pies serving them hot with peas. We use organic flour, they are all palm oil free and we are as environmentally caring as possible using biodegradable plates and cutlery. View food hygiene rating Vork Pies are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
If you are a trader and would like to book a stall, please see here.