The Sherwood Vegan Market will be held on Saturday 9th July 2022 in the Main Hall and car park at Sherwood United Reformed Church.
While you are in Sherwood don’t forget to visit the local vegan shops, The V Spot and Faux Butcher.
Saturday 9th July 2022. 10am – 2:30pm.
Sherwood United Reformed Church, 1 Edwards Lane, Sherwood, Nottingham. NG5 3AA
- Abeyo Ethiopian Cuisine - Ethiopian vegan food
- Bake Off And Pie - We are Bake Off and Pie, an independent scratch bakery. Proud to serve the Basford and Sherwood community with no nonsense baked goods and ingredients since 2013. Bakery of the year 2018. Bake Off And Pie is also available during the week from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Betty Rose Bakes - Vegan sweet and savoury bakes. 100% natural with no artificial anything, using seasonal locally sourced ingredients. View food hygiene rating
- Block Party Bakery - We are a Nottingham based independent bakery with a popular vegan friendly range. Our vegan giant New York style cookies and our brookies come in a range of flavours to suit all palates.
- Boxed Drinks - I serve proper barista coffees from a quirky little fleet of vehicles….a classic Citroen 2cv van called “The Little Red Coffee Van” and an iconic Land Rover Coffee Truck as well as a vintage Coffee Box horse trailer.I use the amazing local independent 200° Coffee, roasted locally on Meadow Lane in Nottingham.We also serve sweet …
- Burning Sensations Pyrography - A variety of wooden boxes, plaques, magnets, keyrings etc. with images & sayings hand burned onto them.
- Burrowed Hearts Animal Rescue - We have flyers/booklets about rabbit care, flyers advertising our charity that takes in unwanted rabbits & rodents and we have greetings cards and notebooks for sale.
- Camp Beagle - The campaign to shut down MBR beagle breeders.
- Clemie’s Vegan Cakes - 100% vegan bakery based in Hucknall. We make a large selection of cakes and sweet treats. View food hygiene rating
- Creative Grass Ltd - We sell vegan friendly & dairy free sweets, chocolates & we make custom made gift boxes.
- Dash Vegan - Gluten free vegan treats, eco homewares, zero waste personal care, eco gifts, plant based dog food and treats and vegan merchandise.
- Delicacy of South Asia - We are Delicacy of South Asia (DOSA), a street food catering company based in Nottingham. All our Dosa (crêpe) are handmade with the freshest premium ingredients so you can be sure of the best quality food. Our menu will be as below Dosa with a choice of 4 filling ( cumin & spinach falafel , …
- Dolma - I set up my business, Dolma during lockdown. I love cooking in the mediterranean style as all the ingredients used to create classic dishes are fresh and full of flavour, as well as being healthy.My dishes do vary depending on the market and facilities available. I also like to keep things seasonal where I can.My …
- eden NIBBLES - Simply nibblicious treats that ignite inner wellness that are plant based, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free and nut-free.
- Elara Gallery - We are selling handmade gifts, ornaments, jewellery and tableware in Nottingham, all been made by different artists and ceramicists.
- Epicuriosity - We’re a vegan business situated in Birmingham, producing small-batch dipping sauces and seasoning dusts of unique flavours… Pickled Onion Ketchup is our best seller! View food hygiene rating
- Gee and Gee’s - Here at Gee & Gee’s we make sauces and oils to even the most simple meals taste amazing. Each jar in our range has an amazing flavour profile, so you’re sure to a sauce for you. Initially our sauces and oils were designed to match perfectly with our handmade noodles (which we also sell) but …
- Harris & Rose - I’m a socially concious eco friendly shop! Everything we stock is plastic free, cruelty free and vegan. I also hand make bathbombs/shower steamers and macrame.
- Hogg Norton Fruit Liqueurs - We are a Fruit Liqueur Producer based in the Peak District, Derbyshire and we are passionate about our products. We make our liqueurs using the freshest fruit possible mostly from our own farm and gardens or the local area. We do not use any additives or preservatives so all the colour and flavour comes just …
- Khatti Meethi - Indian vegan streetfood (chaat, panipuri etc) vegan curries (takeaway) appetisers ( samosa etc) hot thali or Indian meal ( will change per market) lassi View food hygiene rating
- Little Bean Homemade - Reusable versions of items we usually throw away. Think eco-friendly kitchen roll, sandwich bags, sponges and baby wipes!
- Loles Cosmetics UK - Vegan, Cruelty Free hygiene & cleansing products. Sanitisers, soaps, shampoo bars. Face & skin cleaning Biodegradable 100% cotton towels.My soaps awarded European Vegan certificate. All my Olive oil soaps dermatologically tested and certified.I offer refill for my sanitisers minimising plastic usage.
- Middle Wich Crafts - We are Ian and Jill,a husband and wife team, living in Middlewich, Cheshire. Our business is called Middle Wich Crafts. We make gorgeous, small batch, dairy free, gluten free fudge. Our FSA certificate is a 5 rating ( ‘very good’) which reflects our very high standards. The fudge comes pre-packed and people are welcome to …
- Nelly’s Delhi - Vegan Indian street food. View Food Hygiene Rating
- No Baloney UK - Friendly local no fuss Ethical Affordable Tasty plant-based street food No fuss Ethical Affordable Tasty plant-based street food from Nottingham.100% vegan owned we are a friendly little self-funded venture who sell a range of homemade and original dishes – the most well known being the unique ‘Hot Toasty Dog’ (c.25k sold since 2015). View food …
- Nottingham Vertical Farm - We use organic methods to grow a selection of microgreens and We use organic methods to grow a selection of microgreens, herbs and gourmet mushrooms, at a small unit in Carlton, Nottingham.
- Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trusts - A stall to promote the work of the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust. Advice on wildlife gardening, volunteering and membership.
- Origin Kitchen - Plant-based company that make dairy style alternatives. Currently have two ranges, our savoury style spreads and mousse style dessert. Origin Kitchen products are also available from The V Spot vegan supermarket.
- Plantizza - Vegan, Neapolitan Pizza. Combining plant based innovation with Neapolitan tradition. View food hygiene rating
- Project D - Artisan Doughnuts – sold in boxes of four
- Purely Sweet by Paige - Purely Sweet by Paige is a whole food ‘no bake’ bakery specialising in luxury raw vegan desserts. All of our desserts are refined sugar and gluten free – perfect for people with and without food sensitivities.The founder, Paige, created this unique business through the combination of a passion for baking and a drive to make …
- Soul Nuah Soapery - Vegan friendly handmade bath and well being products, including natural accessories.We many products to help you with your bath time experience. Our products include: Shea butter bath bombs so they’re softer on your skin. Chill pills. Cold processed olive oil soap. Natural soap bags made of sisal, bamboo, rami and jute Himalayan, Mineral Bath Salts …
- The Bournville Candle Company - I make handmade candles, wax melts and reed diffusers in a range of signature scent collections. The wax I use is 100% natural plant-based soy, and everything is vegan, cruelty-free, and has been ethically sourced. All packaging used is recyclable or reusable. Everything is made by me in small batches at my home in Bournville. …
- The Woodland Trust - Founded in 1972 the Woodland Trust is the largest woodland conservation charity and a leading voice in bringing the UK’s trees and woodlands to the attention of Government, land owners and the public. With a supporter base of half a million they were the first and remain the most significant contributor to woodland protections, restoration …
- V-Ice Screams - V-Ice Screams is a Nottingham based independent vegan ice cream business. We (Stell and Symon) produce all our products from home in our converted parlour. We have an extensive range of flavour combinations including nut, soya and gluten free options. View food hygiene rating
- Vanilla And Wild -
- Veggies Catering - Veggies Catering Campaign provides pure vegan catering for many campaign events, as well as festival, fairs & markets, and family celebrations. The menu includes our own burgers, handmade at our Sumac Centre base from organic ingredients. We also have samosas, our own sausage rolls and vegan cakes, made by us from organic ingredients, including organic …
- When Pigs Escape – Documentary - An information stall about the upcoming documentary When Pigs Escape, which is about the story of Matilda, a pig who attracted worldwide attention after escaping from a farm in Nottinghamshire to give birth to her piglets in the woods. There will be a collection tin for donations and small items of merchandise, such as postcards …
- XR Sherwood - XR Sherwood is a suburb group linked to Extinction Rebellion Nottingham. We aim to engage and educate ourselves and the local community in Sherwood about the climate and ecological crisis. The group is growing each meeting and aims to mobilise for the rebellion planned in September 2022, hoping to bring about the system changes that …
If you are a trader and would like to book a stall, please see here.
There will be markets on 13th August, 10th September, 8th October, 12th November, 10th December 2022.